We specialise in mortgages for Teachers.
First-time buyers, home movers, remortgages or Buy-to-Let.
We treat you as an individual and assess each application on its own merits.
We can help teachers to move home and in some situations one month before the start of a new.
We can also help the following applicants:-
- Children of Teachers
- Teaching assistants
- Newly qualified teachers (NQT)
- Nursery nurses with an NVQ level 3 in children’s care, learning and development.
- Children’s therapist employed by a Local Education Authority with a relevant degree; i.e. physiotherapy would need a degree in physiotherapy.
Types of income accepted:-
- Basic salary (either PAYE or self employed) 100%
- Overtime regular 3 months pay slips average taken 60%
- Bonus/commission (monthly only linked to job performance, 6 months average + last P60 must have been in job for 12 months) 60%
- Retirement Income 100%
- Fixed Term contract 100%
- Short-term contract (no less than 6 months) 100%
- Probationary contract 100%
- Mortgage subsidy 100%
- Town, area allowance, London weighting (no car allowance) 100%
- Shift allowance 100%
- Supply (12 months history in area of property) 100%
- Zero hour contracts (2 years history required) 100%
- Child benefit 100%
- Maintenance (court order or 12 month history up to age 13) 50%