Why use Secured Loans:
- Your existing mortgage is on a very low rate and you don’t want to lose it.
- Your existing mortgage has penalties attached to it.
- You want to consolidate expensive credit card debts to reduce your monthly outgoings.
- Have had some recent or historic credit problems.
- You want to buy another property.
- You want to renovate / extend your existing property.
- You are self-employed.
This is a short term loan from 1 month to 1 year, used for auction purchases, broken property chain, property development and property development.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of secured loans and bridging finance.